e-portfolio site: bu.digication.com
For your graded ePortfolio assignment, please do the following:
- If you haven’t already created an ePortofolio on Digication, instructions here.
- Make sure that 3-4 of your major assignments are uploaded the Rhetoric, Humanities, and Social Science sections, at least one from each class.
- In addition, please include at least one of the Interdisciplinary Excursion assignments in the Interdisciplinary section.
- At the bottom of the Rhetoric section of your ePortfolio, add a rich text “Slide” that showcases what you’ve learned this term. There are many ways to approach this assignment. Here are a few possibilities (choose one, or come up with your own):
- Talk directly about what you’ve learned. You might include a passage from one of your essays as an example of a crucial skill that you’ve mastered.
- Demonstrate your mastery of a writing skill in a short 2-3 ¶ piece on any topic in any style.
- Talk about the influence of skills you learned in Rhetoric in your writing for another class this term.
- Present a favorite passage by a professional writer and talk about what that writer does that you would like to imitate in your own writing.
Extra Credit: include a brief description of each assignment prompt above each piece you post.
Trial Run: due midnight the evening of Sunday, May 2.
Final Draft: due midnight the evening of Sunday, May 9.