- Go to bu.digication.com
- Login using your BU id
- Click on "Create" or on the big "+" sign to start a portfolio for your CGS work
- When prompted to choose a Template, use "CGS Team D 2021"
- The tabs in this template correspond to your CGS classes. For each of the tabs, upload your favorite assignment.
Problems? I may have time for troubleshooting before or after class. You can also see me in office hours for help.
Last class I had you look at two introductions to identify key moves you should consider making in your upcoming essay. Of course, these two introductions come from 25-page essays; your intro needs to be a good bit shorter, using just one or three sentences for each of the moves. Practice this by writing either:
- a trial intro for your upcoming research essay
- an intro for the pretend essay we worked on in lecture, where we outlined an essay on the cultural significance of chocolate chip cookies, drawing on recipes and oral interviews.
In addition to the moves discussed in class last time, consider presenting your thesis by reference to the evidence that your essay draws upon.
Post as homework, in the comments below.
Presentations 3 of 3
- Harry H
- Eric J
- Will L
- Joahan S
- Aaron L
- Jaz P
- Victoria G
- Joe C
- Kate V
- Lily B
- Tiara M
- Sunny F
- Sophia C
- Zeya W
- Allison L